Tide Jewellery Ltd. T/A Talbot Fashions may gather and use certain personal information about individuals during the course of its business operations. Personal information may be used from customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees, and other people the Company has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018.
We may change and update our policies from time to time to ensure we remain compliant and up to date.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as a living individual, including but not exclusive to; name, postal address, email address, telephone number, website URL(s), payment details, and IP address.
For us to provide the requested services to you we may need to collect and process Personal Information. We may also need to do so for legal reasons. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate and lawful reasons for doing so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and tell you how we will use your information.
- If we collect your information for a particular purpose, we will only use it for that purpose.
- We won’t ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we’re collecting it.
- We will update our records when you tell us that your details have changed.
- We will periodically review your personal information to ensure we don’t keep it for longer than is necessary.
- We will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We will observe your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently.
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- When you apply to us about our products
- When you talk to us on the phone or in any face to face communications
- When you use our websites or social media apps
- In emails and letters
We will ensure that you are aware of any information that we collect on you and the purpose for which we do so.